Skip to content
- My father bought a new car a week ago.
- Our children are playing in the garden at the moment.
- Listen! Somebody is singing.
- Look! Somebody opened the door.
- When I was five, I could run fast.
- Peter never goes by bus.
- How long has Ann lived in this town.
- How often have the business men traveled abroad.
- This cat hates drinking fresh water.
- Tom’s parents usually go to work by train.
- I haven’t finished my work yet.
- Have you ever drank whisky.
- Jim is going to the cinema tonight.
- Julia does not like to get up early.
- Samantha has got two bikes.
- Our children are already doing their homework.
- John’s son has been learning Spanish, since he was 8.
- My grandmother has been married for 50 years.
- Do you often watch the news?
- That man runs regularly.
- When Tom woke up, it was raining outside.
- While we played the piano, our cat lied inside.
- They waited here for 10 minutes.
- My family has gotten a car since November.
- This boy has gotten a blue car four years ago.
- Have you bought some milk yesterday.